Frequence is a leader in advertising sales automation and workflow software for media companies.
Our software enables our customers to differentiate their advertising marketing solutions by leveraging our framework and workflow technology. The Frequence marketing platform increases both customer revenue and profit by driving sales velocity, operational efficiencies, and revenue.
With a strong engineering/product team, diverse client base, and first-to-market software platform, Frequence is a high-growth technology company that is disrupting a multi-billion dollar media advertising industry. Frequence is 100% privately owned by its employees and has 200 team members across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative, and Sales.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020!
With your hands-on experience with any of the backend languages like Java, PHP, Python, you will collaborate closely with a team of full-stack software engineers and product managers to architect and deploy the systems of our cutting-edge workflow platform.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you have a broad set of technical skills ready to take on technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of users. You have a solid understanding of applicable analytics and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will
- Actively participate and own architectural brainstorming sessions
- Work closely with product and engineering team in defining and developing products to meet business requirements
- Write detailed engineering specifications from business requirements and code the front end part of projects from inception to launch
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers
- Write database queries and design table structures in MySQL
Who You Are
- 2-5 years of professional full-stack software development experience
- You are team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy and excel at learning new skills and technologies
- Demonstrate empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them
- Minimum of 2 years of professional software development experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Expert level of experience with some backend technologies like Java, PHP or Python
- We use PHP language for our Backend. We are to hiring Java and Python developers as long as they can learn PHP
- Expert level of Database experience writing complex queries, designing table structures and optimizing slow queries.
- Good to have knowledge of frameworks such as Angular 2+, ReactJS, Redux, RxJs, Materialize, NodeJS, etc
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Onsite basketball court and fitness center (when office is reopened)
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunch catered daily (when office is reopened)
- Proximity to Caltrain and downtown Mountain View shops and restaurants
Special Considerations (COVID):
Remote Role. This role will be a remote, telecommute only position. All of our employees at our corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA are temporarily working 100% remote until further notice due.