Frequence is a leader in advertising sales automation and workflow software for media companies.
Our software enables our customers to differentiate their advertising marketing solutions by leveraging our framework and workflow technology. The Frequence marketing platform increases both customer revenue and profit by driving sales velocity, operational efficiencies, and revenue.
With a strong engineering/product team, diverse client base, and first-to-market software platform, Frequence is a high-growth technology company that is disrupting a multi-billion dollar media advertising industry. Frequence is 100% privately owned by its employees and has 200 team members across Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Creative, and Sales.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020!
What you’ll do:
- Develop features and improvements for the various consumer-facing products at Frequence using Angular and Typescript
- Develop, maintain and advocate Front-end code quality standards and best practices. Teach and reinforce these principles through code review
- Solve technical problems of the highest scope and complexity for the team. Serve as a technical leader, resource, and mentor for the other members of the Frontend Engineering team
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years of programming experience with a focus on front end development
- 3+ years experience in at least one relevant front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience in API design and building robust and extendable client/server contracts.
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Ability to mentor, teach and coach early career team members
- Strong command of modern HTML and CSS
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience building highly integrated and testable systems
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field or software development training program
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Onsite basketball court and fitness center (when the office is reopened)
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunch catered daily (when the office is reopened)
- Proximity to Caltrain and downtown Mountain View shops and restaurants
Special Considerations (COVID):
This is a remote-friendly role. All of our employees at our corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA are temporarily working 100% remote until further update.