Business Development Director
Frequence is the leading provider of software for media companies to automate and grow their local advertising sales.
Through its full-stack workflow and campaign management software, Frequence provides the necessary tools to launch, manage and optimize omni-channel campaigns. The Frequence platform increases sales velocity, reduces operational overhead, and improves client retention for the largest media companies in America.
From sales intelligence to measurement and analytic tools - all integrated within a platform that creates AI-driven omnichannel media proposals with campaign insights - Frequence users have a complete end-to-end solution.
Frequence is seeking an ambitious and energetic Director of Business Development to grow new partnerships with media companies in the cable, broadcast, radio, outdoor, and print space.
As Director of Business Development, you will be responsible to identify, target, and develop new partner prospects through calls, meetings, and industry events.
You will be the face of the company to partners and will have the dedication of talented teams to support your sales and post-sale account growth strategies.
What You Will Do:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of active partner prospects through calls, meetings, and industry events.
- Maintain regular communications with Frequence management on key performance indicators related to activity, pipeline, and sales.
- Track daily sales using company-provided software and prepare and present sales performance at weekly meetings.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
Who You Are
Track record of successfully navigating complex organizations and sales processes with multiple decision makers.
- SaaS experience in AdTech related field
- Familiarity with traditional media organizations -- outdoor, broadcast, radio, cable, print.
- Understanding of advertising technology and the online advertising ecosystem (SEM, Social, Display, Pre-Roll, Geofencing, OTT/CTV, etc).
- 3+ year experience selling online advertising, preferably in RTB audience-based media.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.