We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate
about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
What You Will Do:
● Manage and lead a development team. Hire, train, mentor team members.
● Coordinate with all the stakeholders regarding deliverables. Working closely with on-site Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements.
● Design and architect modules based on product team specifications.
● Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
● Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
● Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum.
● Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
● Participate in Agile sprints to rapidly iterate and execute product deliverables on Amazon AWS stack using technologies such as ECS, S3, RDS, Aurora.
● Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our partners.
Who You Are:
● 15+ years of professional software development experience.
● Strong leadership skills with experience handling mid-size development teams.
● Proven track record of delivery and working with multiple teams.
● Software development and delivery experience of 15+ years.
● Strong hands-on experience in Java, PHP, or any other high-level programming language and a strong understanding of highly distributed systems.
● Proficient in the database, including analyzing, writing complex SQLs especially in MySql.
● Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
● Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
● Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems.
● Some experience working with AWS using EC2, S3, and RDS.
● Understand the project design lifestyle and Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration.
● Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business.
● Experience working in Agile methodology, Github, and Jira.
● Demonstrated empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them.
Nice to Have:
● Great learning attitude
● Eagerness to take ownership
● A global mindset
Frequence has a passion for our people and our mission to help clients grow their businesses. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
● Competitive salary
● Group Health Insurance Policy
● Group Accident/Disability Insurance
● Flexible Work Arrangements
● Stock options at a mid-stage startup
● Employee Referral Program
● Food and Beverages
● On-Site visits to US Office