Content Marketing Manager
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, editing and curating relevant and thought-provoking content that adds value to our target audiences, while further solidifying Frequence’s brand and reputation as the leader in adtech workflow software. The opportunity for the right person in this role to make an immediate impact is huge!
What You Will Do:
- Provide a high level of industry and solution knowledge to create marketing and thought leadership content for blogs and landing pages, including product data sheets, brochures, industry white papers,e-books, emails, web content, and more.
- Fuel revenue growth via content marketing strategies, while supporting other channels for lead generation and brand awareness like email marketing and social media.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Edit content produced by the team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Strategize with teammates and internal stakeholders to establish content strategies for new products and industries that will both establish Frequence as a leader in the space, but also drive meaningful growth within target industries and product areas.
- Become the content marketing subject-matter expert for the Marketing team and act as a resource to the broader Frequence team for campaign strategy planning and execution.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance
- Build and maintain editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Interact with copywriters, graphic designers, product marketing, digital marketing and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent messaging on blogs and social media.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- Coordinate the creation of marketing assets with internal teams
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate degree in English, Marketing/Advertising, Journalism or Strategic Communications
- 4+ years of content marketing and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem/industry highly desired (i.e. programmatic advertising)
- Expertise in content development, writing, and editing as well as digital assets required (Blogs, social, eBooks, reports)
- Proven ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- B2B Marketing experience and a clear understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnel
- Experience with B2B audiences, SaaS or technical products, and complex audience segmentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly analytical and data-driven
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience at a high growth startup a plus
- Great attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- Ability to work well in both teams and autonomously
- AdTech and/or programmatic advertising experience a major plus
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.