Office Manager (Part time)
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
Frequence is looking for a highly motivated and organized Office Manager to help drive engagement and deliver an exceptional employee experience for our in-office teams. Reporting to the Head of People, and working directly with the CEO, the Office Manager plays a critical role in managing the company’s daily business operations and proactively creating a welcoming and productive work environment for our team members and guests. You will support the day-to-day office operations and general administration of our Mountain View office.
What You Will Do:
- Own Our Team Environment:
- Hands-on management for the office and all facilities, inclusive of managing and administering all city and state compliance initiatives related to Covid-19/ office health and safety protocols
- Be the go-to person for office support making sure that the team has what they need to be productive; equipment is working, supplies are in stock, and deliveries are received
- Ensure that the office is clean, organized, comfortable to work in, and presentable at all times
- Manage catering for daily office activities and large meetings/events
- Receive clients and visitors, welcoming them to the office and server as point-person for office needs during their visit
- Vendor Management:
- Build relationships and manage outside vendors including janitorial, handyperson, landscaping, IT support, catering, and others
- People Processes and Operations:
- Communicate company/office policies and procedures
- Maintain and enhance organizational systems for administrative work, shipping & receiving packages, storage, guest coordination, and regulatory compliance
- Manage office Inbound/Outbound mail, invoice filling, and additional clerical work
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in office administration or support-centric role
- Verifiable track record of high-performance work at all previous positions
- Self-directed, motivated, resourceful, and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tackle both large and small tasks (no task is too small)
Nice to Have:
- Strong computer literacy; familiar with Google Suite
- Event planning experience
- Experience with AV systems and conference room set-up/equipment
- Experienced with Shipping and Receiving
This is a part-time position, working approximately 20 hours per week at the rate of $20 per hour. All work is expected to be completed onsite.
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.