Frequence is an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale. Frequence has a passion for its people and its vision to help customers grow their business. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020!
As a Client Success Manager, you will provide digital sales support, campaign management, and training to clients in the traditional media space (print, outdoor, cable, broadcast, and radio). This position requires occasional travel to client locations (~10-20% of the time). You will use your experience in digital advertising and your ability to build strong partnerships with your clients to drive the adoption of our SaaS platform and media services.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and build relationships with your clients by delivering outstanding training, communication, and problem-solving experiences
- Lead and own the communication between our company and all levels of your client’s sales organization
- Build and maintain the day to day client communication process for your clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to troubleshoot issues and formulate solutions
- Drive adoption and revenue by developing a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and proactively communicate opportunities for partnership growth
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across the organization to share knowledge and ensure ongoing successful delivery of our platform/services to all our clients.
- Identify trends and develop insights from data analysis of platform usage
- Become an expert in our platform, technology development roadmap, and the digital advertising competitive landscape in order to engage in productive discussions both internally and externally.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of successful experience in a sales or client support capacity, preferably in media/advertising sales.
- Solution-focused with a high degree of ownership
- Ability to manage and prioritize work with a high degree of autonomy
- A great co-worker with a strong interest in adding to our company culture and contributing to a positive work environment
Nice to Have:
- History of outperforming sales goals.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong familiarity with advertising and digital marketing concepts and terminology
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.