Associate QA Engineer - INDIA
- Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
The Associate QA Engineer will be working with your development teammates to create workflow products that are stable, scalable, and high-performing. As the QA Engineer, you work to understand the product requirements of the platform, collaborating with product managers and developer leads. You should have a passion for finding defects through the development of thoughtful test strategies and procedures and that ensure maximum test coverage for all functionality. Your intuition for where to look for defects manually is an important asset to the team. You should enjoy designing the test strategy, including some web-based applications as well as backend test strategies.
What You Will Do:
- Participates in all stages of the software development life cycle to ensure functional completeness and accuracy.
- Develop efficient and thorough test plans in collaboration with product managers and engineering leads and globally distributed teams.
- Conducts sprint testing using exploratory, functional test cases, and regression methods.
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the platform and supported features.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Work closely with offshore team members QA’s during evenings or morning hours.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience with a strong focus on manual testing.
- 2-4 years of experience in testing web applications in a large application development environment.
- Experience testing Web Interfaces and Data-Load Interfaces and Reports.
- Communication and technical writing skills are necessary to produce formal test specifications and test plans.
- Analytical, problem solving, time management, priority allocation, and task management skills
- Strong presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
- Ability to adhere to the development process and deadlines.
- Knowledge of writing database queries using SQL or SQL tools like Toad is not mandatory but a plus.
- Knowledge of Automation using Selenium Web Driver is not mandatory but a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Great learning attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Frequence has a passion for our people and our mission to help clients grow their businesses. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary
- Group Health Insurance Policy
- Group Accident/Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup
- Employee Referral Program
- Food and Beverages
- OnSite visits to US Office