Angular Engineer/ Senior Angular Engineer - INDIA
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market,
connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
Looking for talented, motivated, and self-driven front-end engineers specializing in Angular and cutting-edge UI development to work with a fast-growing US product-based company with a great work culture.
What You Will Do:
Hands-on Angular 2 experience with core development experience in Angular 4+ and above to design and architect Angular modules.
- Expert in TypeScript language and familiarity with creating Angular modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Working closely with Onsite Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements.
- Write detailed engineering specs from business requirements and code the frontend part of projects from start to finish.
- Participate in Agile sprints to rapidly iterate and execute product deliverables on Amazon AWS stack using technologies such as ECS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Aurora.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers.
Who You Are:
6+ years of professional software development experience in front-end technologies specializing in Angular architecture and development.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Expertise in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience working with build tools such as NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt.
- Experience with map libraries such as MapBox, Leaflet would be desirable.
- Some experience with AWS technologies like ECS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Aurora.
- Understands the product design lifecycle. And Professional, precise communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration.
- Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business.
- Demonstrated empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them.
Nice to Have:
- Great learning attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Frequence has a passion for our people and our mission to help clients grow their businesses. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary
- Group Health Insurance Policy
- Group Accident/Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup
- Employee Referral Program
- Food and Beverages
- OnSite visits to US Office