Client Success Manager
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
As a Client Success Manager - Digital Marketing, you will drive success and own the client lifecycle of our valued clients by providing digital strategy, sales support, campaign management, consultation and training to clients in the traditional media space (print, outdoor, cable, broadcast, and radio). This position requires occasional travel to client locations (~10-20% of the time). You will use your experience in digital advertising and your ability to build strong partnerships with your clients to drive the adoption of our SaaS platform and media services. In addition to focusing on client satisfaction and driving renewals, the CSM must also have long term perspective and vision as the trusted advisor for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and build relationships with your clients by delivering outstanding training, communication, and problem-solving experiences
- Lead and own the communication between our company and all levels of your client’s sales organization
- Build and maintain the day to day client communication process for your clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to troubleshoot issues and formulate solutions
- Drive adoption and revenue by developing a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and proactively communicate opportunities for partnership growth
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across the organization to share knowledge and ensure ongoing successful delivery of our platform/services to all our clients.
- Identify trends and develop insights from data analysis of platform usage
- Become an expert in our platform, technology development roadmap, and the digital advertising competitive landscape in order to engage in productive discussions both internally and externally.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3+ years of successful experience in a digital sales or digital support capacity at a cable, broadcast, outdoor, or print organization
- Solution-focused with a high degree of ownership
- Strong familiarity with advertising and digital marketing concepts and terminology
- Ability to manage and prioritize work with a high degree of autonomy
- A great co-worker with a strong interest in adding to our company culture and contributing to a positive work environment
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.