Frequence is an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Our programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale.
You will work closely with other senior developers, junior developers and non-developer team members in a collaborative and energetic start-up environment. You will focus on solving user problems and delivering quality code while staying flexible, moving fast, and taking risks.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Developer who will contribute to the full system stack. We currently use PHP, MySQL, Javascipt, HTML, and CSS with some Java and Python running on Linux servers. We are looking for someone who is self motivated and gets things done.
Major Responsibilities Include
- Writing and reviewing project feature specifications and technical designs.
- Assisting fellow team members in code review and identification of design enhancements.
- Managing your own projects, making design and technical implementation decisions as you translate design requirements into developer friendly code, frameworks, and APIs.
- Collaborating with team members and taking the initiative in solving technical issues.
- Creating and iterating on team standards and methodologies with the goal of creating well-designed reusable code.
- Inspiring and supporting fellow developers.
- Making mistakes and learning from them.
- Technical degree (Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent).
- Experience driving projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Expert understanding of programming, data structures, software engineering methodologies, and techniques.
- Expert in one modern programming language such as C++, Ruby, PHP, Java, or Python
- Expert building dynamic web pages and fully-functional forms from the ground up
- Significant experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Significant experience using source control and bug tracking systems and writing technical documentation
Preferred but not required
- Experience with ad network and/or real time bidding (RTB) technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid stage startup
- Health & dental benefits
- Daily catered lunches
Frequence is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.