- Full Time
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain and enhance our AWS systems infrastructure and CI/CD process, usage, and best practices.
- Maintain and update Terraform, Ansible playbooks, and other infrastructure as code resources
- Support developers by setting up systems in a maintainable, automated fashion.
- Collaborate on the future evolution of our systems to increase security and stability while at the same time keeping an eye towards enabling our developers to continue moving forward.
- Help us improve our CI/CD process.
- Monitor systems and servers and provide on-call support to the team as needed during Pacific day time.
- Collaborate with DevOps team members in India
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs
- Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations
- Provide expertise and best practices for implementing AWS cloud security and Web application security
Who You Are:
- DevSecOps Engineer with 5+ Years of Experience
- Experience with AWS services and technologies
- Linux Server administration experience
- Experience providing infrastructure support to Engineering Teams
- Familiarity with source control systems like Git and Github
- Ability to advocate for a strong security posture by asking questions and pushing back when developers or management propose unadvisable solutions.
- Familiarity with Web application Security and AWS Cloud Security
- Experience in performing security vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place in addition to security evaluations
- Experience with cloud-based security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools such as AlertLogic, Rapid7 etc
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- Familiarity and interest in the following technologies and methods:
- CI/CD using Jenkins, TeamCity, or other related technologies
- Docker + Kubernetes or other containerization technologies
- Elastic Search, Kibana and FileBeat/Log Stash
- AWS CLI
- RDS Aurora MySQL
- Jump Cloud or other DaaS/LDAP Providers
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana
- Relevant AWS Certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer.
Embodies and values following:
- Security Focused
- Infrastructure as code
- Communicate and collaborate with team members in India and the USA
- Take ownership of and execute on DevSecOps initiatives
- Keeping up with AWS Infrastructure & DevSecOps industry best practices
- Systems monitoring experience
- Experience being on-call
- Ability to work independently and be self directed
Nice to Have:
- Great attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.