Senior Business Development Representative
- Full Time
Frequence is the leading provider of software for media companies to automate and grow their local advertising sales.
Through its full-stack workflow and campaign management software, Frequence provides the necessary tools to launch, manage and optimize omni-channel campaigns. The Frequence platform increases sales velocity, reduces operational overhead, and improves client retention for the largest media companies in America.
From sales intelligence to measurement and analytic tools - all integrated within a platform that creates AI-driven omnichannel media proposals with campaign insights - Frequence users have a complete end-to-end solution.
Frequence is seeking an experienced Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR) who will represent our sales organization in the pursuit of executive prospects at media companies in the cable, broadcast, radio, outdoor, and print space.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a new division of our sales team.
The SBDR will be responsible for piloting/implementing lead generation systems.
What You Will Do:
- Leverage lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts.
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound prospecting into target accounts
- Schedule discovery calls for the sales team.
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
- Efficiently navigate top of the funnel objections over phone and email.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement account communication plans.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce.
Who You Are
- 2+ years lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience in a structured B2B sales setting.
- Basic understanding of advertising technology and the online advertising ecosystem (SEM, Social, Display, Pre-Roll, Geofencing, OTT/CTV, etc).
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Salesforce, LI Sales Navigator, Outreach, ZoomInfo and other SaaS sales tools.
- Experience with high-volume sales, techniques and etiquette within a professional B2B market.
- Strong phone skills and phone presence.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.