Operations Support Analyst (Entry level)
- Full Time
- Entry Level
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
The Ops Support Analyst role supports the management and routing of client communications through our internal ticket system as well as basic SEM optimization functions and various operational support tasks. Opportunities for advancement within the company are expected and encouraged. The team supports the delivery and optimization of localized digital advertising campaigns using cutting-edge media buying tactics and technologies.
This is a supporting role for the media operations team that will initially include the following responsibilities:
- Manage and triage support requests through our email ticketing system, direct requests to the appropriate teams
- Execute basic SEM optimization tasks using our in house tools and processes
- Register new users and manage account permissions
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of client communications
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues
- Learn the fundamentals of digital media buying operations and supporting technology
- Data Entry and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Qualified Applicants Must Have:
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in an operational or administrative role
- Demonstrable history of personal achievement and work ethic
- Able to wear multiple hats
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.