Product Operations Manager
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
As a Product Ops Manager you will be responsible for the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) and optimize the process for a growing team of Product Managers, User Experience Designers and Engineers.
What You Will Do:
- You will design, implement, measure and iterate on the PDLC.
- You will be the steward of our continuous cross-team roadmap.
- Coordinate the product prioritization process including cross-functional input
- Work with product management and engineering to confirm project sequencing and resourcing
- Facilitating gate reviews and ensuring key artifacts are complete to gain approval and alignment on moving to the next stage of development
- You will collect and route product data from disparate systems and make the data consumable for our Product and UX teams so they can continue building the best features and products.
- Drive internal initiatives that improve the Product organization’s processes and ability to deliver best-in-class innovation
- Identifying needs for Product Team training and technology to improve efficiency and evaluating and implementing solutions
- Define and build operating processes that drive implementation of product strategy across our organization
- Own the product review process across the whole product portfolio
- You will train and support stakeholders through your efforts of continuous improvement.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years professional experience in product operations or product management
- Have demonstrated advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, writing formulas, etc)
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-assuring mindset
- Effective communication skills
- Resourceful and quick thinker
- Have instinct for relational data structures
Nice to Have:
- MySQL power user experience
- JIRA Automation experience
- Google Analytics power user experience
- Engineering or technical degree
- Advanced VBA or Google Sheets scripting language skills
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.