Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and workflow software. Our platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks and provides personalized multi-channel proposals and advertising insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs, errors, and increases productivity and campaign performance. To understand more about our company culture, you can visit our We are Frequence video.
Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces company for 2020.
Advertisers should be able to efficiently get their message out to their audiences, but with the existing advertising landscape, they can’t because the overhead required to execute through the entire value chain from media planning to execution to actionable insights is too great. The answer is the Frequence sales automation and workflow software.
Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Manager
As the Frequence Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for owning our online marketing programs, content marketing, and lead generation efforts. You will develop and execute world-class marketing programs and content to drive demand and meet or exceed goals.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on execution of integrated online B2B marketing programs
- Own and manage the content calendar for the Frequence blog and social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, operations and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Create go-to-market plans and content to establish Frequence as a market leader in the adtech space
- Track and measure marketing programs to optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Collaborate closely with internal teams across the organization to share knowledge and ensure ongoing successful delivery
- Help develop sales enablement materials (data sheets, product updates, etc)
- Help manage demand generation programs through HubSpot
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices and systems
- Strong project/program management and organization skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, experience developing content
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
- Strong team player with a fun, work hard/play hard, positive attitude who is comfortable to own projects with minimal supervision
- Advertising and Marketing industry experience a plus
- HubSpot, HootSuite and Google Analytics experience a plus
- Ad/MarTech experience a plus
- 3-5+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing, growth marketing, and/or demand generation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Passionate, fun teammates dedicated to the collaborative work environment for success
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and 401K
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage