Senior Front End Engineer
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will develop features and improvements for the various consumer-facing products using Angular and Typescript. You will develop, maintain and advocate Front-end code quality standards and best practices. Teach and reinforce these principles through code review, solve technical problems of the highest scope and complexity for the team. You will serve as a technical leader, resource, and mentor for the other members of the Frontend Engineering team.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of programming experience with a focus on front end development
- 3+ years experience in at least one relevant front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with Agile/Scrum practices.
- Experience in API design and building robust and extendable client/server contracts.
- Ability to mentor, teach and coach early career team members
- Strong command of modern HTML and CSS
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, algorithms, programming languages
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience building highly integrated and testable systems
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
Nice to Have:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field or software development training program
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.