Associate PHP Full Stack Engineer - INDIA
Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech tools—we want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop modules based on product team specifications.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Working closely with Onsite Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies.
- Participate in Agile sprints to rapidly iterate and execute product deliverables on Amazon AWS stack using technologies such as ECS, S3, RDS, Aurora.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of professional software development experience.
- Solid engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Full-stack development experience with PHP, HTML/JS/CSS, MySQL, Angular working in a LAMP environment.
- Knowledge of frameworks like CodeIgniter or Laravel is a plus and working knowledge of Apache web servers.
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis.
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms to build API for our front end applications.
- Owning requirements and working them from start to finish.
- Good database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems.
- Experience working in Agile methodology, Github, and Jira.
- Some experience working with AWS using EC2, S3, and RDS is nice to have.
- Understands the product design lifecycle and Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration.
- Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business.
- Demonstrated empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them.
Nice to Have:
- Great learning attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Frequence has a passion for our people and our mission to help clients grow their businesses. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community.
This is a place where your voice matters.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary
- Group Health Insurance Policy
- Group Accident/Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup
- Employee Referral Program
- Food and Beverages
- On-Site visits to US Office