Angular Engineer/ Senior Angular Engineer - INDIA
Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech tools—we want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
Looking for talented, motivated, and self-driven front-end engineers specializing in Angular and cutting-edge UI development to work with a fast-growing US product-based company with a great work culture.
What You Will Do:
Hands-on Angular 2 experience with core development experience in Angular 4+ and above to design and architect Angular modules.
- Expert in TypeScript language and familiarity with creating Angular modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Working closely with Onsite Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements.
- Write detailed engineering specs from business requirements and code the frontend part of projects from start to finish.
- Participate in Agile sprints to rapidly iterate and execute product deliverables on Amazon AWS stack using technologies such as ECS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Aurora.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our customers.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience in front-end technologies specializing in Angular architecture and development.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Expertise in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience working with build tools such as NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt.
- Experience with map libraries such as MapBox, Leaflet would be desirable.
- Some experience with AWS technologies like ECS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, Aurora.
- Understands the product design lifecycle. And Professional, precise communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration.
- Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business.
- Demonstrated empathy - Ability to identify customer and market pain points and develop/implement plans to address them.
Nice to Have:
- Great learning attitude
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters. Join us and let's see what we can build together.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary
- Group Health Insurance Policy
- Group Accident/Disability Insurance
- Remote Work Options
- Employee Referral Program
- Food and Beverages
- Stock options
- And more